Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We're here!

The Shepherd family has arrived!  I have been toying with the idea of starting a family blog ever since my sister-in-law began The V Files for her family and I finally decided that I've procrastinated long enough!  After completing a blog as part of my master's degree I came to the realization that it's too easy and plus my mom would really appreciate more frequent updates and pictures (of the grandkids of course!) now that we've moved over an hour away from her.  I'm notoriously bad about updating things but my new year's resolution is to keep this up and running on a regular basis.  There's certainly no shortage of interesting things going on around here to post about so stay tuned!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments :

Post a Comment